| My Silly Questions
|These are a few questions that I've either heard, or I have just wondered in some of my many hours of being grounded.
- Why don't sheep shrink in the rain?
- Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii?
- Why do we play in recitals and recite in plays?
- If nothing sticks to teflon, how do they get it to stick to the pan?
- Why is it when we are looking for an address, we turn down the volume on the radio?
- Why are there flotation devices under plane seats instead of parachutes?
- Why are cigarettes sold in gas stations when smoking is prohibited
- Do you need a silencer if you are going to shoot a mime?
- Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
- How does the guy who drives the snowplow get to work in the mornings?
- If 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why are there locks on
- If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose?
- If you're in a vehicle going the speed of light, what happens when you
on the headlights?
- You know how most packages say "Open here". What is the protocol if
package says, "Open somewhere else"?
- Why do they put Braille dots on the keypad of the drive-up ATM?
- Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?
- Why is it that when you transport something by car, it's called a
but when you transport something by ship, it's called cargo?
- You know that little indestructible black box that is used on planes,
can't they make the whole plane out of the same substance?
- If you throw your pet cat out your car window would that be called CAT
- If you choke a Smurf, What color would it turn?
- Corn oil is made from corn, olive oil comes from olives, so what is
Oil made of?
- Why is there never an answer to the most important
questions in life?
- Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
- Can fat people go skinny-dipping?
- Can you be a closet claustrophobic?
- Why is the word abbreviation so long?
- Is it possible to be totally partial?
- What's another word for thesaurus?
- If a book about failures doesn't sell, is it a success?
- If the funeral procession is at night, do folks drive with their
- When companies ship styrofoam, what do they pack it in?
- If you're cross-eyed and have dyslexia, can you read all right?
- If a stealth bomber crashes in a forest, will it make a sound?
- If the cops arrest a mime, do they tell him he has the right to
- If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?
- Should vegetarians eat animal crackers?
- Do cemetery workers prefer the graveyard shift?
- What do you do when you see an endangered animal that eats only
- Do hungry crows have ravenous appetites?
- Why isn't phonetic spelled the way it sounds?
- What is the speed of dark?
- If women wear a pair of pants, a pair of glasses, and a pair of
why don't they wear a pair of bras?
- How come you never hear about gruntled employees?
- What is a "free" gift? Aren't all gifts free?
- After eating, do amphibians have to wait one hour before getting out of
- If white wine goes with fish, do white grapes go with
- When sign makers go on strike, what is written on their
- Where do forest rangers go to "get away from it all"?
- Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
- Why are builders afraid to have a 13th floor but book publishers aren't
afraid to have a Chapter 11?
- How can there be self-help groups?
- Why do you need a driver's license to buy liquor when you can't drink
- Where are Preparations A through G?
- If knees were backwards, what would chairs look like?
- When you open a new bag of cotton balls, are you supposed to throw the
top one away?
- When your pet bird sees you reading the newspaper, does he wonder why
just sitting there, staring at carpeting?
- What happened to the first 6 "ups"?
- If an orange is orange, why isn't a lime called a green or a lemon
- Why does your nose run, and your feet smell?
- My school colors were "clear".
- I stayed in a really old hotel last night. They sent me a wake-up
- Hermits have no peer pressure.
- Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many
- There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like
- How much deeper would the ocean be if sponges didn't
- Did Washington just flash a quarter for his ID?
- I live on a one-way dead-end street.
- It doesn't matter what temperature a room is, it's always room
- I played a blank tape on full volume. The mime who lives next door
- Why in a country of free speech, are there phone bills?
- How come SUPERMAN could stop bullets with his chest, but always
when someone threw a gun at him?
- If it was only a 3 hour cruise, why did MRS. HOWELL have so many
- Why is it called a HAMBURGER, when it's made out of BEEF?
- Why does SOUR CREAM have an Expiration date?
- Do infants have as much fun in their infancy as adults do in
- IF "Con" is the Opposite of "Pro"....then what is the opposite of
- Why is LEMON JUICE mostly artificial ingredients....but DISHWASHING
LIQUID contains real lemons?
- How much deeper would the ocean be, if SPONGES didn't grow in it?
- Why buy a product that it takes 2000 flushes to get rid of?
- Why do we wait until a PIG is dead, to "CURE" it?
- Why do we wash BATH TOWELS; aren't we clean when we use them?
- Why do we put SUITS in a Garment Bag, and put Garments in a
- Do Roman paramedics refer to IV's as "4's"?
- Whose cruel idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have an "S" in it?
- What do little birdies see when they get knocked unconscious?
- If a deaf person swears, does his mother wash his hands
- If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill
himself, is it considered a hostage situation?
- Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do "practice?"
- Would a fly without wings be called a walk?
- If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?
- Why do they sterilize the needles for lethal injections?
- What was the best thing before sliced bread?